79 cj5 skid plate

79 cj5 skid plate

radman

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
79 CJ5, 304, T150, Dana 20, Corp 20, Superior one piece axles
2012 JK Rubicon 2 door
help... i'm having a problem with the devise that connects the xfer case and the skid plate... took it apart a month ago and well i didn't pay close attention to the way the rubber parts work. a picture or diagram would be very helpful...thanks in advance

I'm in a similar place but I am trying to piece together my mutant pile. Being new to these beasts I could use a pic of a '76 and '79 if they are different. When I center my skid plate it does not line up with the mount holes. But, it does when it is shifted to the driver side.:confused:

I have a '79 CJ5 what part are you needing a picture of?
The skid plate itself? It'll be tomorrow around 7 - 8pm before I could get a pic
but will if I can.

For me I would need a pic straight up at which holes on the skid plate are used for bolting to the mount.

it's the rubber bushing and bolt assembly that i need to see. again, thanks

hey longhorn, you rule... thank you for the verrrrry informative pix!

hey longhorn, you rule... thank you for the verrrrry informative pix!

I second that. looks like my mount bracket is on wrong. If I am seeing this correct.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks