Interior 60/40 bench seat

Interior 60/40 bench seat

RSCeranic

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1980 CJ 7 2.5 L
Just picked up a 80 CJ. It has a bench seat, 60/40 split. It's in sad shape though. I would like to keep it, but it's in sad shape. Anyone know where you can get replacement covers or parts for these? The frame has cracked, vinyl is shot, and the a couple of the zig zag springs is broken.

RSCeranic, what a find! I have an affinity for the CJ seats. There would be a lot to go into modernizing that seat. These seats are so uncommon in any decent condition that that's one of the rarest used parts I can find. Reupholstery would be the only option for the exterior of the seat. Internally, you are sitting on a seat that has been compromised. The compression and the sheering forces from sitting and the CJ moving would generally be unsafe to ride in IMO. It's been years since I've been here and I will post something soon myself.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks