1990 350 queastions

1990 350 queastions

raser13

Active Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 CJ-5 '83 amc 258 straight six, motorcraft 2100 carb ,inline fuel pump, 1000 cca battery ,T-175 tranny,
Hey guys and gals, I have a 350 out of donor 1990 suburban, that I got for free. It has the half carb half fuel injection thing On it. So far I have everything under the hood and the control box under the dash. Is there anything else from the inside wiring harness that I need?

I'm yanking the fuel pump as well. Us there something else that I need to grab to make it work right.

There should be a 'puter box you will need.
LG

The impossible to get to behind the glove box one? If so I got that one.

I dont know Jack Squat about GM's, but Ford's and Dodge's (Jeep's) Ive owned and worked on have had the trans modules behind the glovebox and the ECU/PCM were somewhere in the engine compartment.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks