1984 CJ7 hardtop and steel doors

1984 CJ7 hardtop and steel doors

BMerry

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ 7
New to the board and looking forward to gaining some knowledge.

If a man was considering selling the hard top and doors off of a CJ7(84’), all in good condition. What should he expect to get in cash?

Thanks in advance for answers to all my upcoming questions!

Winter= 750-800
Summer= 400-500
Condition is everything and so is demand

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Good pictures might help also. Welcome to the forum.

Depends on a lot, what part of the country you are in being the main thing, are they an actual CJ set, or a YJ set? Do you want to be that guy on FB market place selling for $1500+ and been on there for over a year, or do you want to just get some cash for them. i bought mine for $700, excellent condition and new coat of paint. i could have probably talked him down more but it was a high school Vo-tech selling, some one donated a Cj with a rusted out frame and they kids were doing a little work to things and parting it out. All the money went to the school so i had no problem paying a tad more. Anyways, like was said previously, the sweet spot is in that $500-$700 range and ya still might be stuck with them til Sept early Oct....

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks