1968 Jeep M715 Pickup

If I lived closer and had the money I'd buy it in a sec !

If I lived closer and had the money I'd buy it in a sec !

Ya to go with your huge military vehicle collection haha, if it stills for sale this summer ill probably buy it i mean its nice and its a ton and a half and i could have some real fun with that!

Here ya go:
M37 for sale

3k93m63p55P85R95Sf9be6f8f60999e9012d3.jpg

I would not mind having either one of those in the drive way. Put a plow on the front and I could do anything with it.:):)

Well then lol i have no money to get anything going nor a job its not a fun time especially when i have truck payments and want the jeep to run :mad:

Well then lol i have no money to get anything going nor a job its not a fun time especially when i have truck payments and want the jeep to run :mad:

Sounds like time to open a "Guide Service".;)

Sounds like time to open a "Guide Service".;)

I could on National Forrest ha not the private ranch we hunt. The ranch is not ours its a good family friends and you cant really outfit on national forrest so it doesnt work out to great :eek:

time to get creative pal.
look around, what do people need?? got a truck? haul some fire wood! clean out gutters.
Here is a great one, put up X-mas lights!! I have a couple of guys that work for me that make 4 or 5 grand each year part time putting them up and taking them down.
I :dung: you not!
Don't put out too many fliers the first week, you may get swamped.
Don't think about this too long , your already a week or so behind.

It is never easy to be under 20 and even worse now, I don't see Mr. Obama making everything wonderful for a few more weeks at least :rolleyes: so we are going to just do the best we can until the world turns a bit.

time to get creative pal.
look around, what do people need?? got a truck? haul some fire wood! clean out gutters.
Here is a great one, put up X-mas lights!! I have a couple of guys that work for me that make 4 or 5 grand each year part time putting them up and taking them down.
I :dung: you not!
Don't put out too many fliers the first week, you may get swamped.
Don't think about this too long , your already a week or so behind.

It is never easy to be under 20 and even worse now, I don't see Mr. Obama making everything wonderful for a few more weeks at least :rolleyes: so we are going to just do the best we can until the world turns a bit.

Haven't you hear the good news, the recessions over! Blue sky's ahead!:laugh: At least according to Tim (I don't pay my taxes) Geithner.;)

Haven't you hear the good news, the recessions over! Blue sky's ahead!:laugh: At least according to Tim (I don't pay my taxes) Geithner.;)

thanks Horn!! I will sleep so much better tonight knowing that.:rolleyes:

I'm just here to help.:laugh::ty:

The motto of the current administration is.
“If you think the problems are scary, just wait until you hear the solutions”.:eek:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom