Misc. 1962 Fiberglass CJ-5

Misc. 1962 Fiberglass CJ-5

K7elh

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'62 CJ5 (SOLD)
Okay guys,

I have a 1962 CJ5 with the 4cyl engine (rebuilt about 6 years ago) and it's been sitting for about 10. It needs a bunch of TLC and I'm wondering if it is worth it. I also have a 1970 Chevy C10 I'm restoring, and the boss tells me I don't have time (or money) to restore both (which is true).

In the group opinion, would it be worth it to restore it? There is no rust in the front clip (only the tub is fiberglass).

I appreciate your opinions (even if they are that I'm a hair-brained idiot!). :LOL:

Eric

IMG_20220519_184900_133(1).jpg20220519_121728(1).jpg

You don’t need to restore it to enjoy that gem. Just get it running safely.

Okay guys,

I have a 1962 CJ5 with the 4cyl engine (rebuilt about 6 years ago) and it's been sitting for about 10. It needs a bunch of TLC and I'm wondering if it is worth it. I also have a 1970 Chevy C10 I'm restoring, and the boss tells me I don't have time (or money) to restore both (which is true).

In the group opinion, would it be worth it to restore it? There is no rust in the front clip (only the tub is fiberglass).

I appreciate your opinions (even if they are that I'm a hair-brained idiot!). :LOL:

Eric

View attachment 77989View attachment 77990
Having owned both a jeep and c-10.....hands down I liked my jeep more.

im with the others get it running have fun with it, restore it later

Another that would just get it road functional and USE IT! It actually appears to be in decent shape. Way better than most stuff you find these days. The only caveat here is with the F head, you will not be going anywhere quickly.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks