1957 Jeep FC 170

1957 Jeep FC 170

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1957 FC150 Narrow Track
Well I have a chance to drive out to Montana and pick-up this all original FC 170 it has original paint and 6 cylinder drivetrain, it does run and drive. So what do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 2,892
Do you remember the last time you wasted time on here asking about what we thought about a potential project? Just go with you gut instinct. If it's no good somethings will be salvageable to others...

Do you remember the last time you wasted time on here asking about what we thought about a potential project? Just go with you gut instinct. If it's no good somethings will be salvageable to others...

Yes I do remember, it's just to cool to pass up!!!:D:D

Those are way cool, you haven't left yet?

To late, I just bought it. Not really, but if you wait to long someone else will grab it, looks really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's just a nice weekend trip. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Road Trip!! :banana::bounce:

It's going to a road trip alright. The good news my nephew said he would go with me to pick up this new classic!!!:banana::banana::banana:
My ten year old boy said its cool,:cool: kinda weird looking.:D This coming from a kid that when we bought our cj when he was five, asked what the knob to roll down the window was for.:p

My ten year old boy said its cool,:cool: kinda weird looking.:D This coming from a kid that when we bought our cj when he was five, asked what the knob to roll down the window was for.:p

My children were helping us unpack when we moved and my Wife had to explain what a VHS tape was, they had never seen one!

My son also asked me this morning what movies I watched on Netflix when I was growing up.........kids these days!

I know what you mean my 16 year old daughter says that thing is ugly it looks like a Pug!!!

I know what you mean my 16 year old daughter says that thing is ugly it looks like a Pug!!!

Thats a compliment in my book. :D I love the Ugly FCs. Especially the 170. Its a long ride but if you want it that one looks pretty clean. Spend 20 hours in a weekend to get one that clean or spend months fabbing patch panels and looking for good glass and ... etc etc

Thats a compliment in my book. :D I love the Ugly FCs. Especially the 170. Its a long ride but if you want it that one looks pretty clean. Spend 20 hours in a weekend to get one that clean or spend months fabbing patch panels and looking for good glass and ... etc etc

I know what you mean. The owner sent me some more pictures that show the cab corners with NO rust at all still in the factory paint. What I really like about this one is its all stock I believe it has never been messed with it has the factory? Flare box on the bed that still has two small red flags and three small oil safety flares, the ones you light and set down on the road. Pretty cool stuff. :D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom