12 wrangler

12 wrangler

Germy

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1985 jeep cj7 360 20 rear and 30 front w/warn lockers 5 speed tranny,

1971 dodge dart built 318
Went to replace wipers and got em on. One end touched the glass the other didn't. I switched the bracket and the same thing. These were a parts store cheap brand. Any suggestions on a really good wiper? I have a lot of problem seeing opinion the rain.

Went to replace wipers and got em on. One end touched the glass the other didn't. I switched the bracket and the same thing. These were a parts store cheap brand. Any suggestions on a really good wiper? I have a lot of problem seeing opinion the rain.

Quite a few good brands out there, such as Rain X, Trico or Bosch.

Just read that a 16 Bosch icon works great. I was limiting to 15. Gonna hunt down a set I think!

Did Bosch icon 16 and they are great! Big rainstorm and they performed

Which ones, link didn't direct

Ooops, I ordered my pair as I answered your post try this link. Both the basic and billet arms are bent at a 45degree to sit flush with the bottom of the window and they have a longer link that goes on the wiper motor to get the wipers to sweep across more windshield, I ordered the billet arms

RipTech Engineering: WipeBoy Products - 1968 - 1986 Jeep® CJ

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks