j6824

Senior Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'78 CJ5, 258, D30, AMC 20, 3.54, T150, 33s, Sniper EFI, 4"BDS, 1" M.O.R.E. body, Team Rush, MDS 6A, BDO tie rod flip, Adams shafts, Speedhut gauges, 8274
Big shout out to Mike (007) for his help with a Sniper EFI issue I was having. He spent the better part of three days uploading, researching and hand walking me through what ended up being a gaff on my part with the install. I was about ready to pull it off and hang it up. Never would have figured it out on my own.

The folks here are what makes this site the tremendous resource that it is. I'm very appreciative and consider myself very fortunate to be a part of it.

Thanks again, Mike!

Great post and we appreciate it. 007 is a great guy and always helps others as do most in our community. Here's to 007 and all. :dbanana: :chug:

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: 007
He has provided me with information also !

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: 007
Hey there - just saw this! You're very welcome! I'm thrilled it all worked out and I hope it's running well for you. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any issues down the road!

Hey there - just saw this! You're very welcome! I'm thrilled it all worked out and I hope it's running well for you. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any issues down the road!
You rock!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks