This listing is closed.
Type
Sell
Condition
New
Price
$199.95
Expires
We are extremely excited to announce that after years of working closely with Key Parts, Inc., the elusive Mopar Licensed Jeep CJ Front Frame cover is officially available exclusively at Collins Bros Jeep.

Licensed Mopar Factory Replacement 1976-1986 Jeep CJ5, CJ7 & CJ8 "JEEP" Embossed Frame covers by KeyParts. Replaces OE 5762341.

The frame covers are made from Polypropylene mixed with EPDM, which acts as an elastomer, plus a UV protectant. The EPDM is in the PP beads in talc form so that the product has flexibility. PP alone would easily crack or break. This is a formula used in automotive applications like a front fascia (It can bend without breaking).The PP comes in small beads which are forced into the injection mold at a pressure high enough to liquify the plastic. Once it's injected the tool rests long enough for the plastic to solidify and the finished product is removed from the mold. Material is hard plastic like the Mopar style; NOT like the early soft AMC style.

For US Shipping please order from our website: (Link)-> 1976-86 Jeep CJ5 CJ7 CJ8 JEEP Embossed Front Frame Cover - Replaces OE 5762341 -<
For International Shipping please order from our eBay store: (Link)-> PRESALE Front Frame Cover for Jeep 1976-86 CJ5 CJ7 CJ8 - Mopar Licensed | eBay -<

Have any questions or want to order over the phone? Please give our parts department a call at 972-442-6189

0479-702B.jpg
Location *Required

Information

Category
Body
Author
collinsbrosjeep
Created
Views

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks