Window regulator arm channel

Window regulator arm channel

MayberryF3

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1983 CJ 7, 1942 Willys MBT
In an attempt to fix my window issues I found a set of manual window regulators. Got the busted power windows out, and the manual regulators in, no problem. But the window regulator arm channel (that's what I'm calling it) the piece that attaches to the window and connects to the regulator is too small for the manual window regulator. I can't seem to find a replacement on line. So I fabbed up a small piece of c-channel that fit the roller on the window regulator. The bad is that the c-channel is missing the smaller rail on the inside that would hold the roller in place.

Does anyone know where I might find that replacement piece?

Some of the places that sell used Jeep parts. Collins Bro. is one. Dave's CJ is another. There are more, can't think of them right now.

So are you saying that the rollers on the power regulator is bigger than the ones on the manual regulator?

Thanks PB, I had heard of Collins brothers but not good things. I found another JPW or JW something in cali

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks