Who owns what year?

Who owns what year?
Titled a '77 CJ7 and mostly still is, but has parts from 60s CJs up to early 90s Fords, with a little bit of everything in between.

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
82 CJ7 that hasn't seen the road since 91. I have lots of work to get it ready for late spring.

• Thanks for the Post!
'83 CJ7, original owner (kinda). Was in the backseat when dad drove it off the lot in Long Beach, CA. At the Jeep shop now getting a couple items updated. I will post a pic of the after in a week or so.

Attachments

• IMG_3856.jpg
    IMG_3856.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 42
  • Thanks for the Post!
1980 CJ7 Laredo

Found on a repossessed 40 acre lot, been sitting 8 years, couldn't see the engine due to 2 feet of rat poop and nesting, wiring chewed to bits etc. Up and running now with a ways to go :)

• Thanks for the Post!
1965 CJ5A Mark IV - Presidential Red, 3 on the tree.

• Thanks for the Post!
I couldn't find that I'd posted in this thread yet so...……….

I've a '74 CJ5 with the 232ci. engine, T14 three speed manual and the Dana 20 transfer case.

Last edited:
  • Thanks for the Post!
1985 Jeep CJ7 - Orange (Resto-mod XJ,TJ,YJ)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Thanks for the Post!
Just added a 1986 CJ7 Laredo to my stable. My Scrambler is way back in the thread somewhere so here is another pic. cf566647203f6308ea70afc62719d2b1.jpg8c12372160d4f972cc0257006c66f10e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Thanks for the Post!
73 CJ5 Built crawler great trail rig.
52 M38 close to stock.

Don,t just tell us about your rig show us.IMG_9951.jpg

• Thanks for the Post!
84 currently under going some upgrades. Freshly rebuilt 258 with new ignition system and Sniper EFI, rebuilt T176, and rebuilt D300 with new 4:1 Lomax gears with twin sticks and new steering shaft and HD tie rod and drag link along with a new steering wheel. Pictures of what it looked like, and will get back to along with what it is looking like now in the garage image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

81 CJ7, European export model

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

• Thanks for the Post!
84 CJ7, SBC, 700R4, D300

• Thanks for the Post!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks