wheres waldo!!!

wheres waldo!!!
going to get on the road in the morning finished jackies truck just a few minutes ago

Had to pull the intake manifold just to get to the bottom bolts of the coolant crossover tube

3 old men walked around the corner and said that i should have taken it to the dealer! That if it needs to be torn into that far that a certified mechanic should do the work :laugh:

so back on the road in the morning heading south towards the grand canyon

a little update!! intake manifold was cracked tried to patch it !
DIDNT WORK :( So bought a new one from auto zone should be here around 12 tomorrow and then back on the road it is. By the time im done with this thing i will know every thing possible about the 5.4 winsor
but atleast the beer is cold and the AC in the 5th wheel works great

did the grand canyon today had a great time, tommorow is jackies birthday and we arent home damn do i feel like shat about that

but she is in good spirits :notworthy: if she only knew

New air intake manifold is on. Now the #7 coil needs to be replaced.
Think its time to get rid of this damn truck and get her something with 4 doors

In albequrque nm at the koa hope to get on the road early and at least get half way to Dallas ft worth tommorow

you'll be running about 2 hours south of me at Dallas. If you need anything within a few hours drive, just give me a shout on here. I'll be around most of the weekend.

Stayed on 40 until tommorow we are hitting 87 taking itdown to lubbuck

287 from Amarillo down to Dallas ft worth

I haven't had a chance to post those pics you sent me yet. Damn dialup at home takes too long. Just got back from eastern oregon on a week long offroad trip. Glad to see you are making progress. Sorry to hear about the vehicle troubles! Had a great time with you guys, and yes, that Alaskan Amber went quick!
:chug:

WWWD he is going to drink another beer
we are in Amarillo jackies truck has another issue with the coil packs

WWWD he is going to drink another beer
we are in Amarillo jackies truck has another issue with the coil packs

Sell the damn thing! jesus thats just to many problems for one road trip,you should have stopped in montana, i could have lent ya my truck ive fixed everything on it so i know it works! granted the power steering gear box is going out and makes turning to the right hard, but hey thats why i lift and what i have big arms for lol shoulda got a dodge :)

Ok after changing out 2 coil packs and all of the spark plugs damn truck is still throwing the #4 miss fire code and shaking when you drive it

Ok got jackies truck running about 100 miles out side of Dallas ft worth trailer brake messed up with an end result of a blown / shreded tire on the right rear Axel of the 5th wheel changed I the hub out to a plain hub so no brake on that side of that Axel. Got to the koa in Arlington drank a few beers with a member of PSN ( diesel site) ended up being an ok day but something seems to go wrong everyday

Nothing like adventure, but too much causes blindness.
Good thing beer cures it. :chug:
Good luck!

Well made it to Albany ga finally
will be here for about a week then off to find a house in panama city

Drove to Albany, tried Waldoes cell # (Turn the Fing cell on! It works that way) - Drove back. :( Missed Waldo! :(

Well att service. Sucks....ballz
Got service through verizon hate there service too but needed service in south ga and north fla headed to fla tommorow leaving the jeep in ga at the inlaws house.
Hope to find a house and be out of the 5th wheel in. The next month or so
New number
Hope to get back to work on the jeep SOON but its going to sit under a tarp for a while

Hope to get internet as soon as posible so I'm not on the phone surfing the forum

Been in panama city since wednesday. Went fishing tonight caught our limit of blue crabs, about 2 dozen stone crab, 9 red fish all to small, 30 plus speckel trout 3 legal
2 legal grouper, and I think when wake up that. I might have caught. A hangover
Pretty sure I'm gonna be hurting. Still can't sleep Need to Go clean fish Feed and walk the dogz

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks