Wheeling 7-30-17

Wheeling 7-30-17

Posi

Always Off-Roading Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
54 Willys 3B, FI 401, T-18, ARB Locked, Hinkey Sidewinder Winch
Beautiful day to be out in the woods. Mid 70s with sunny skies.

I was checking out some local wheeling pics online and I noticed a pic with beer cans and trash at the top of a small hill climb. I don't think the group was responsible for the trash being there because I've seen the same spot littered in the past in other pics.

It was a nice day so I decided to grab some trash bags for a cleanup. Also, I received an M20 cam and thought I'd give that a try as well.

This is a green trail. At the end of the video I'll climb a small hill and stop to clean up that section. You'll notice cans hanging on trees.

I'll post up more videos as I load them. I have the cam in a water tight case so the sound is muffled. The scrapping you may hear from time to time is the through floor brake and clutch pedals. Also some tire rubbing.

Just some tight wooded trails. Jump in and enjoy the ride!

https://youtu.be/6MBmSH6dU7Y

Thanks for positive image of wheelers - most of us are more than willing to keep our trails clean, even when not our trash...

See you if a couple weeks.

:chug:

:ty:

Great videos! :notworthy:
LG

Nice video of scenery. Is that US Forest land or BLM or private? Thanks

Town Forest

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks