Misc. Wheel And Tire Value

Misc. Wheel And Tire Value

hoods5

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1985 CJ& Laredo
Hi guys,

I'm new here and I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. If not, please let me know.

I'm thinking about upgrading my tires and wheels and wanted to know the value of what I have on my CJ now.

I have 15X8 wheels with Goodyear Wrangler 235/75 15 tires. They are in great shape with Limited miles on them.

Let me know. Thanks

Dave

Attachments

• SAM_1307.JPG
    SAM_1307.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 5
  • SAM_1305.JPG
    SAM_1305.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 5
  • SAM_1310.JPG
    SAM_1310.JPG
    187.2 KB · Views: 5
  • SAM_1311.JPG
    SAM_1311.JPG
    195.2 KB · Views: 5
  • SAM_1312.JPG
    SAM_1312.JPG
    184.2 KB · Views: 5
I never buy used tires but others do. The wheels on the other hand a set of factory chrome wheels and center caps in good condition can be worth it. If it were me I'd keep em. You will regret selling them some day. Just as I regret getting rid of my factory seats all those years ago

Sent from my E7110 using Tapatalk

Yeah like MM said, tires not much, but the wheels are worth something. I have the white wheels and actually bought a second set just in case I messed up 1 or two I would have replacements. Sent the new to get sandblasted and painted. Now I use those and put my original in the attic.

A lot of sellers of used tires and wheels, your rims are exceptionally nice, tires...no real value except to you. Not saying they are in great condition, but the rims will be an easier sale without losing money by removing the tires, sell them separate, but like the consensus, I'd keep the rims.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks