Urban Driving

Urban Driving

DosCaras

Jeeper
Thanks
Do jeeps make decent cars for urban environments? I see them on the roads but not in the numbers that I would see in rural areas. Are jeeps not really designed for the top and go of urban traffic?

Not really as would defined by what most people would consider a 'decent' road car. Generally they adapt well to the urban enviroment but the trade off is losing a quiet and comfortable ride (something us old folks find more important as each year goes by).:cool:

As stock - some slightly modified - stop and go is no problem. I would HATE to have to drive mine every day though! The mileage would kill me and so would the clutch!

Hmmm... I do not think that it would be ideal to do that. My reason? I would not want to constantly worry where to park. haha

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks