Upgrade to H4 headlight

Upgrade to H4 headlight

Tommyboy

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5 fiberglass tub frontend tilt KC offroad lights Iron Duke I4, 1998 Dakota, 2006 Doge Ram, 1982 Yamaha 750 Four.
I recently upgraded the headlights in my '81 CJ5 to H4's. The kit is from Rampage and was very easy to install. The only problem I had was the tab on one of the retainer rings broke. I can't find one locally and will try some online spots, other thena that they seem to work great and I can see alot better in the mornings going to work which is really nice this time of year in Michigan as the deer are starting to move quite a bit and seasons are starting to open.:)

I recently upgraded the headlights in my '81 CJ5 to H4's. The kit is from Rampage and was very easy to install. The only problem I had was the tab on one of the retainer rings broke. I can't find one locally and will try some online spots, other thena that they seem to work great and I can see alot better in the mornings going to work which is really nice this time of year in Michigan as the deer are starting to move quite a bit and seasons are starting to open.:)

Can't wait for the season to open here, because my freezer is getting a bit empty since last year.

I hear ya. This will be my first bow hunt in 29 years, can't wait....:chug::drool:

I hear ya. This will be my first bow hunt in 29 years, can't wait....:chug::drool:

I bow hunt as well as hunt during the normal rifle part of the season, but this year I am going to do my first black powder hunt. In between the day job and Jeep projects, I built a Kentucky long rifle from a kit, and I can't wait to try it out.

I did H4s years ago. Love em.

So I put 100/60W bulbs in. A couple years later I smoked the dimmer switch. (on the floor in a 73). Started melting the wires as well.

Now they are on relays and end of issues.

The deer are sucidely year round down here... I tried the K. C. headlights, not too happy with them and the K.C. logo never has glowed!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom