Truck Cover

Truck Cover

autonoob

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep CJ-7
2003 Hummer H2
My brother bought a 2015 Ford F150 a couple of months ago. He has been busy adding auto accessories since the quarantine period. Right now, I am trying to help him figure out which hard fording tonneau cover to choose and to be installed. I have searched all over the internet and come across BakFlip G2. It will be highly appreciated if someone can provide his/her opinion about this product.

I looked at it at the BAK web site an it looks good. Unfortunately I have never used one so I cannot comment on that. There are many reviews on tthem.

And more...

I have to agree that it has a lot of great reviews online and after further consideration, I decided to get one. I will share my opinion about this cover once I receive and install it on my truck. Thanks, CJ.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks