Transmission Torque Arm

Transmission Torque Arm

Westex

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5......258, T-150, Dana 20, Stock Axles (For now)
Hey guys, quick question. I am going to start changing out the motor and tranmission mounts on my CJ5 and after reading through the forums have came across an issue. The PO built a custom skid plate and seems to have conveniently left out the torque arm when he remounted everything. So, I am currently in the process of looking for the torque arm. My parts guy can't find one, so do ya'll know where to get the torque arm? I've searched the 4x4 website and can only find the bushings and stud for it. Thanks for the help.

I'll check there when home. Yeah, was trying to avoid them cause of, ummmm....their pride :eek:. I'm wondering if I can build one with some channel iron. From what I can seen the diagrams I have found on the forums, thats basically what it looks like. Anyone know the measurements?

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks