This would be a unique accessory for an old military flat fender!

This would be a unique accessory for an old military flat fender!

kickitandholdit

Old Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'53 CJ3B
Ok this guy took a bike from wall-mart and painted it olive drab and installed one of those 2stroke 40cc bicycle motor kits to it and added a leather seat and made it look like a military issue motorcycle from the early 1900's. It gets about 125mpg and top speed of about 35. This would look too cool in a jeep trailer being pulled behind an old flat-fender willies!!!! All it needs is a white star painted on the gas tank IMO :notworthy:

user11443_pic7377_1282343207.jpg

Thought you guys would enjoy this! :chug:

Where do you find 'info' on the kits? I'm thinking this would be a weekend project, maybe a day or two longer. I'm in, on the 125mpg.

Plenty of places sell kits but you have to be cautious from cheap chinese kits so order from a reputable site. Here is one example. This is the kit on the one in the picture.
Motorized Bicycles Gas Bike Engines Gas Powered Bikes Motorized Bicycle Parts

For info I have been reading one of the forums about these things.
MotoredBikes.com: Motorized Bicycle Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Im about to build one to ride to town and to class. The MPG are seriously about 100-150 depending on how heavy you are and how hard you ride it. Obviously if your really heavy and you floor it all the time your going to be closer to 100mpg instead of 150mpg
They run about 30 but people have upgraded them so much that they have reached 50mph on them. (with performance parts and rigging the bike to use the mountain bike gear sets)

looks like a fun project and something cheap to tinker on. I might have to put some off road tires on the back though :laugh:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks