TCL-1 Transfer case fluid

TCL-1 Transfer case fluid

Fastatv

Senior Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1976 CJ-7, 360 V-8, Turbo 400 trans, Quadratrac, Dana 30 up front, AMC 20 in rear with LOKKA locker, Otherwise stock...and rusty, but FUN!
I've searched on here, and the web without any results for a substitute transfer case fluid TCL-1 for my Quadratrac full time transfer case. Do any of you know of an obtainable substitute? Thanks

Thanks for the link, nice site. I was hoping to find an acceptable substitute, something I could purchase at one of my local box stores, an ATF possibly, or some type of hydraulic fluid. Thought someone on here may have already researched it and found a substitute.

An important issue is that the Quadratrac has a Limited slip differential in it. If you use a regular oil you also need a Limited slip additive.

Thanks JR, very informative link. I may just mix my own as the link indicated. Looks fairly simply, if their "potion" is correct. And may mix up about three quarts for $12 or $13 bucks. Thanks again!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks