Shower Tent/Privacy Enclosure

Shower Tent/Privacy Enclosure

Randun

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
2000 4Runner and a 1969 Beetle
I had a CSM in Iraq that would loudly tell anyone who asked that a real man can take a dump in the middle of a busy FOB and not worry about someone watching when he wipes.
(Language cleaned up here) This particular CSM was one of the best NCOs I met in my 23 year career

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

I had a CSM in Iraq that would loudly tell anyone who asked that a real man can take a dump in the middle of a busy FOB and not worry about someone watching when he wipes.
(Language cleaned up here) This particular CSM was one of the best NCOs I met in my 23 year career

Did your CSM say anything about a real woman? :) Being that I am one, I don't mind showering/changing in the wild, but when I camp with a large group, it's kinda nice to have a little privacy from time to time.

Thank you for your opinion. I really appreciate it.

Have fun out there!

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
Did your CSM say anything about a real woman? :) Being that I am one, I don't mind showering/changing in the wild, but when I camp with a large group, it's kinda nice to have a little privacy from time to time.

Thank you for your opinion. I really appreciate it.

Have fun out there!
No, but then again in my 23 years I was never in a unit with females. I was combat arms my entire career and retired before that change.

Plus, I was just trying to be humorous.

$250 seems a bit much to me. The wife and I grabbed a shower and changing tent for like $40 at Kmart. I can get a pic when i get home

No, but then again in my 23 years I was never in a unit with females. I was combat arms my entire career and retired before that change.

Plus, I was just trying to be humorous.

Thank you for your service and your opinion.

Have fun out there :)

Good for you. I'm glad you two are happy with your purchase.

Thank you for your opinion too :)

This is what we ended up with. Has a divider in it if youd like and then we have one of the bag style showers. Not as beefy as the one your looking at but is a cheaper option. It was $70 actually cause we opted for the larger one.

1114201318.jpg

Did you get the roof top tent yet or no?

This is what we ended up with. Has a divider in it if youd like and then we have one of the bag style showers. Not as beefy as the one your looking at but is a cheaper option. It was $70 actually cause we opted for the larger one.

View attachment 74060

Did you get the roof top tent yet or no?
That is so nice! I love this option. Thank you so much for showing this to me.

I have not popped on the RTT yet. I'm waiting until black friday/cyber monday to check out any last minute deals. Then I'm going to buy one. :) Thank you so much for checking in with me. I really appreciate it!

So what kind of vehicle Randun are you going to install the RTT on to ?

I had a 96 4Runner. Good vehicle for the tent. My CJ is a garage pet right now also but hopefully will get released in 2021. Please post pictures when you install on both vehicles in the future. Not sure I have seen a picture on a CJ, but other models I have.

I had a 96 4Runner. Good vehicle for the tent. My CJ is a garage pet right now also but hopefully will get released in 2021. Please post pictures when you install on both vehicles in the future. Not sure I have seen a picture on a CJ, but other models I have.
Thank you so much for your opinion.

I have heard that 4Runners are good vehicles for RTTs.

Good luck with your build too. Have fun with it and enjoy the process!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks