Roll Call ! Who is still here after the software shake up ? Report in

Roll Call ! Who is still here after the software shake up ? Report in
I haven't been on the site in a while. Bought a few parts and came back on. Everytime I click on any google link etc, it's just a white screen. Guess I found out why

Haven't been around since before the big shake-up, I've still still got the Golden Eagle. I like the look and functionality of the new site so far (y)

I'm still here.
Broken link and WAY too much work but I'm still around once in a while.

The new forum loads way faster for me, different servers maybe? Or maybe this version gets along better with my antique browser?

I'll poke around a little when I have time, push the buttons, flip the switches, see how I like it...
Thanks CJ for the time & effort!

I haven't been on the site in a while. Bought a few parts and came back on. Everytime I click on any google link etc, it's just a white screen. Guess I found out why
Haven't been around since before the big shake-up, I've still still got the Golden Eagle. I like the look and functionality of the new site so far (y)
I'm still here.
Broken link and WAY too much work but I'm still around once in a while.

The new forum loads way faster for me, different servers maybe? Or maybe this version gets along better with my antique browser?

I'll poke around a little when I have time, push the buttons, flip the switches, see how I like it...
Thanks CJ for the time & effort!
Thanks for the kudos, the site will only get better...

BTW, Aron (sp) it was nice talking with you again. Been way to long. :) Same thing Elwood! :chug: It's been a weird week, also spoke to Fishinfool who was doing, well fishing when we talked. I'm trying to get the band back together... blues-brother-emoticon.gif

I'm in. Been a while since I posted. Keep getting an error on my build thread. I have stuff to post but can't. Any assistace would be appreciated.

Thanks, I need to go deep in the data base, the open tag is not set. All the info / thread is sill there.

Also, thanks for the donation!!! :beer: :chug:

CJ,
You’re on a roll, as my build thread now works. Thank you for the long hours you’ve been putting in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ the site is looking great. I don't get here often enough but it is such a great resource. Thank you for all you do.
You are welcome. I have many more to fix but it will get done.

Still here, i thought this place had evaporated.

I'm still here. Thanks for getting the site going again, lots of good information.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks