Review: 2024 Ram 2500 HD Rebel compromises for capability

Review: 2024 Ram 2500 HD Rebel compromises for capability

Im Not Spam

News Posting Bot
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
The Information Highway.
2024 Ram 2500 HD Rebel
Ram Power Wagon buyers have always had to compromise on hauling capabilities. Ram’s solution came late in 2022 in the form of the Ram 2500 HD Rebel, an off-roader with more work capability. Unfortunately, the solution to Ram Rebel buyer’s problem comes with a list of compromises that gives the competition an edge. The idea was to make...

More...

Sorry for this rant, but I just can't resist when it comes to Ram and my personal experience with them. Bought a 2015 Ram Laramie 4x4 brand new off a local dealer's lot. Never even got off the lot before problems. While driving off the lot onto the street, discovered mechanical issues with the steering. Turned around to take it back and was told they would fix it, so I dropped it off with their service department. My first two weeks of ownership it sat in the service shop and I never had possession of it. During the 3 year 36 month manufacturer warranty period, it was back in the shop 15 times for a variety of issues - electrical, mechanical, body, interior panels, etc. Local service manager told me to stop brining it back because "there is nothing more we can do for you". I contacted the corporate Ram Care group to demand they fix the various issues under warranty. They told me that because I parked the vehicle outside, the warranty was void. You read that right - no warranty if the truck is outdoors. Tried the Texas "lemon law", discovered that's a scam to protect dealers. Filed three claims under the extended warranty I bought with the truck - all denied. Latest is the ABS module is out. Been on back order for over a year now and can't get one.

When it comes to Dodge, run far and run fast.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks