Replacement doors ?

Replacement doors ?

crust

Active Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'76/'79 CJ5, '00 cherokee, '94 YJ, '98 altima
Are the door patterns the same for CJ7 and YJ bodies. My windows zippers just crapped out on the new YJ. I am curious if these would fit.

Jeep CJ 7 Wrangler YJ Full Doors

3n13k63o25O45Ta5Pd99i79a49a9844a81497.jpg

Those are the rotory style doors. They were are from 76-82. The factory 83-95 doors are what's called the paddle style. The look like this.

3n03p53o75Pc5Sc5Rc99b0cf6a9ede7e31332.jpg

You can make them work on the new years and even the YJ. But, those style doors do not have a latch point on the tub. They have a strike plate that bolts on to the tub. If you get those doors make sure that you get the strike plates with them.

I never really answered your question. Yes they will fit. Are they the right style for a newer CJ or YJ, no, but they'll still fit.

Want to buy them anyway and ship them to me :D? Any doors that old that you find up here are just full of rust and holes.

They are a little bit away. But we can trade these for the ones in the pic:D there a few pairs listed on regional Craigslists

The one's in the pic are off of the local craigslist here, I didn't know where else to find a pic of paddle doors:rolleyes:. Sorry crust.

crust I have a pair in Ohio if you want to drive over and get them.:laugh:

crust I have a pair in Ohio if you want to drive over and get them.:laugh:

Do you have beers on ice?:chug: It is only 20 times farther than the other set.

Do any of you guys have any of the stricker plates laying around that you would like to part with? For whatever reason the PO of my jeep put rotary doors on mine to. :eek:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom