Repair shops

Repair shops

jakeh937

Senior Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'79 Cj5, 258 with Howell Fuel injection kit, T18 with dana 20 Tcase, dana 30 front with Detroit locker, AMC 20 rear with LSD and one piece shafts, Warn 8k winch, 1" body lift, 2" suspension lift, 33 tires
I'm about at my wits ends with my jeep. I have some issues I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts. I don't have the time or energy right now to get it repaired right. I'm in Northern California close to the Bay Area and was wondering if anyone is interested in doing side work or knows of any good reputable shops that work on cjs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm about at my wits ends with my jeep. I have some issues I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts. I don't have the time or energy right now to get it repaired right. I'm in Northern California close to the Bay Area and was wondering if anyone is interested in doing side work or knows of any good reputable shops that work on cjs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm about as far from as I can be, so I'm of no use helping find a shop close by..... don't give up - you'll get the issues figured out. See if there's anything close to you on this list...... would be a good source of info / help.

Jeep Clubs - California

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks