Renegade Color Combination

Renegade Color Combination

CJeff7

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1978 CJ7 Renegade, Sand Tan, Blue Levi Edition, Blue Whitco top, 304, T-18A, Dana 20, completely stock
I bought this completely stock CJ7 about 5 years ago and am now in the process of restoring it back to factory specs. I have looked continually for another Renegade with this same color combination of Sand Tan and blue trim and interior but have never seen another like it. I keep thinking maybe it was a special order. Has anyone ever seen another like this before?

Yes.
I have seen several in this area.....years ago.

Ok. Thank you. I guess it wasn't a special order then.

Levis addition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, Levi Edition Edition. Just had the seats re-upholstered with OEM material. Even had some orange "Levi Edition's" tags I had been saving for about 15 years from some jeans I bought at a thrift store.

Thanks for the info, Pete. Very interesting. I have always loved the Levi Edition interior because it was truly American and it fit the 1970's so well.

Thanks for the info, Pete. Very interesting. I have always loved the Levi Edition interior because it was truly American and it fit the 1970's so well.

Lol I haven't thought about it that way.... You can't get more American than a CJ with a Levis interior..... Unless it had a .50 cal mounted in the bed :)

Lol I haven't thought about it that way.... You can't get more American than a CJ with a Levis interior..... Unless it had a .50 cal mounted in the bed :)

Always dreamed about having a 50 cal BMG in mine. That was when they were 50 cents a round

Always dreamed about having a 50 cal BMG in mine. That was when they were 50 cents a round

My uncle lives about two hours north of here, and has been a class 3 dealer for as long as I can remember. For many years one of his “around town” vehicles was an older CJ5 with a pedestal mounted 50 cal and full ammo can. He’s in tight with the local LEO’s and they’ve always said if the stuff really hits the fan they’re headed to his place.

As for the Levi Edition interior - I know they would be very short lived but I’d love to have a nice set of seat covers made out of denim...... I’m sure they would fade pretty quickly, but that’s on my Jeep’s bucket list. I’ve always wanted a Levi Edition edition...... just never found on when I was looking

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks