really green Jeep pics

really green Jeep pics

kicknjeep

Old Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ, 1976 CJ-5 2 seater
I have come to a decision on a paint color for my newest project (the 76 CJ). So I need some pics of either lime Green or sublime green or something close Jeeps. if ya got em show em.

that's what I'm talking about any specs on what paint brand and application that's on slimers or scrambleds paint scheme?

granny smith apple lime green

jeep_pic_cj8_1984_brethower_2.jpg

jeep_pic_cj8_1984_brethower_1.jpg

this isn't mine, but I've been looking at the same colors for the new CJ7 project! Good choice!

mylittleCJ5 that's what I was thinking, To black out the grill, windshield, roll cage, put on black Steelies and so on.great pics everybody thanks.

Ok here's what i have been up against, I really want the green (and i mean like slimers jeep, or the granny green scrambler). Now i don't want to do a full on paint with spray gun and all but a rattle can job will do for what i'm building my toy for. Problem is I can not find anything in a aerosol can that comes close to this color, Any idea's? tried Lowes,home depot, TSC, wal mart. and pretty much any wgere that carries paint. Help.....:censored:

to be honest if I were to go through the trouble of ordering custom mixed paint from a paint shop i would probably go ahead and use my paint gun, But that looks like a handy 'lil gizmo.

Ok here's what i have been up against, I really want the green (and i mean like slimers jeep, or the granny green scrambler). Now i don't want to do a full on paint with spray gun and all but a rattle can job will do for what i'm building my toy for. Problem is I can not find anything in a aerosol can that comes close to this color, Any idea's? tried Lowes,home depot, TSC, wal mart. and pretty much any wgere that carries paint. Help.....:censored:

Most paint supplies stores can make you a can any color you want.It's not cheap though.

well have the welds from replacing body panels finished with bondo but it is not the best job in the world, So may go ahead and spray bed liner inside and out. Question is can you use a paint gun and if so how much cutting does it take to get several good coats. here is where i am at, Oh and the hood is sitting off to the side primed also. Can't decide on tube fenders or flat fendering (is that a word?)stock ones, Decisions, Decisions.
0605091531a.jpg

0605091531.jpg

OK couldn't resist the power of green
0607090937a.jpg

and the hood
0607090942.jpg
the bottom where it is not painted yet will get bed liner to match the inside.

I was going to just line whole thing inside and out but like I said could not resist the green,
Oh and the tub and hood are pretty beat on but from afar it does not look to bad ( so please stand back and look).

UPDATE:
have 304 purring like a kitten, outside painted grabber green/black, As well as have the inside bed liner sprayed (this morning). Now to fab brackets for the Baja seats and hook up the E-brake.Here are updated pics.
0624091221.jpg
0624091220.jpg

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom