Ram 3500 trailer brake issue

Impory

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
86 cj7 258 4.2 amc20 Dana30
Hey guys,
Hoping you might be able to help...
2010 ram 3500...decided to remove after market Reece brake controller and install dodge integrated unit...found the wiring under the dash...all connections good...but...now I’m getting a trailer icon and ‘!’ Light up on controller and brakes aren’t working...do I need dealership to mess with computer or is it something else....
Cheers
Import

i dont know what it will take but am interested to hear what you have to do to fix your problem, i am interested in the Mopar unit my self

i dont know what it will take but am interested to hear what you have to do to fix your problem, i am interested in the Mopar unit my self

Got an appointment with the dealer on Saturday am...they are going to check the computer....guy at the service counter said if it has been pre programmed for another truck might be an issue...we will see..reckons on a half hour ....

Stealership got it running no problems...took half an hour...nice to have it out of the way...

Very cool, did they program it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks