Plans for Memorial Day weekend...

Plans for Memorial Day weekend...

chris insull

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'46 BT3-C, '71 CJ-5, '78 Z1-R, '94 YJ, '06 F-350, '07 Barstool Racer
... I'm hooking up the CJ and heading to the Outer Banks in NC with my son. Will be staying at the Oregon Inlet campground. Anyone in the area want to meet up?

Katemcy Rocks the Moab of Texas! YiiiiiiiHaaaaa!:driving: To bad they are losing their lease and it's the final weekend.:mad:

Still working on the new Jeep Den... Got lots more to do...

Visit to the cemetary for respects and leave another little piece of my soul there. Then the annual big pikanik for half the world in my back yard. Gonna see If I can queeze in some fly fishing at Salmon river at some point. If the wether is good, a little toolin about in Jeep jr. and sit in the sun and enjoy a few gin fizzies! (hopefully by my Koi pond..)

I get to start my morning with the cub scouts and VFW (I am a cub scout leader--lmao! and a member of the VFW Ladies Auxiliary.) We are going to 2 cemetaries, and having ceremonies.

Then I get to set up my DJ equipment, while my inlaws, my family, and some friends all come over. We are going to bbq, play games, have music. Drink some beer. Piss off the old man across the street :) Great fun!

If any of ya'll are around my way, ya'll are more than welcome to visit! Just bring your own beer. Or soda. Or whatever. Kids are always welcome! We will have a dozen or so running around already.

Trail ride at Jellico TN. :grinjeep:

Might be headed to TX to get a few more parts for the project trucks...

Start off with replacing the ball joints in dad's ram 1500, then maybe get the CJ out for another attempt at getting out. And If the thumb I smashed this week at work feels better I'M FINALLY GONNA GO SHOOT SOME S*^% (targets I mean) and in the safest possible manner of course.

I will be swaping the the YJ power brakes into the CJ. Going over to MR OX on Saterday with the family. I will also be taking a boat ride up to a camp to do some work sunday and monday.

My CJ is down with a complete brake rebuild. I might finish by Friday but I think my wife as other plans. I plan on grillin, chillin, and drinkin suds :chug: most of the time, but may take the canoe down to the lake for awhile.

:beer::booze::chug::beer::booze::chug::dbanana:That about sums it up!

Come on down ! Just bring beer & something for the BBQ:chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom