picked up a couple toys today

mylittlecj5

RIP Mike, we'll all miss you
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'74 CJ-5,
360 AMC Engine.
35x12.50x15 TSL Super Swamper tires.

In a frame off rebuild for a long time...
We decided that we missed our old boat, so when I ran across this one today, it just had to follow me home.
SANY0282.jpg

Then this one just had to come along for the ride...
SANY0281.jpg

So I got a 2 for 1 special. the Blue one's 85 HP engine runs fine, but the body needs some work. The Flat-bottom one will have the engine and console stripped off, and my little electric trolling motor I have installed, making it a great Lake boat.
Look for us out on the water a LOT this summer! :D

OH I also picked up a oxy-acetylene torch set and a brand new Horiz. Bandsaw today for a great price from the same guy! I really had a good weekend!

Looks like the jeep may have some competition for time.

Yea really! I was going to install the new motor mounts today, but the carb troubles I'm having (Note to self: install air cleaner BEFORE playing in the mud next time...) have me a little burned out on the CJ for a bit. But i did design another dash layout I really like, so payday I will be picking up some more steel and aluminum diamond plate to get going on that.
Only a month before the next race...I gotta get it done!

Boy you aren't kidding there! But the enjoyment to be had by either one make the investment worth it! Plus the fact that I have a TOTAL of $321 invested in BOTH boats right now just sweetens the deal.
I have over $6000 in my Jeep, and I use it about once a month right now...

time to do some fishing.:chug:

Lake Eufala, OK in 2 or 3 weeks, whenever the paperwork gets straightened out and transferred! I'll bring the bait!

Oklahoma? No wonder you have so many posts :laugh:
Hey now...My sister...UH I mean my wife...takes offense at that remark...I think....:laugh:

no, I don't really claim this place as home, we moved here about 18 months ago for work, but it is kinda nice here...:chug:

:laugh: Got them both at a yard/moving sale. Already sold the little flat-bottom, but we still have the big blue one.
Just got done reinforcing the transom on it, getting it ready to go out camping on Labor Day weekend!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks