passion and fun

passion and fun

danielle

Jeeper
Thanks
well, there is a difference between the two. some enjoy the great outdoors just in order to escape the daily stress we encounter in our day to day lives and that is fun while for some they go out outdoors for the thrill and burning desire to be with wilderness and that is passion... well for me, trekking is fun but island hopping is so irresistible and that is passion. What is your passion and fun way of spending your day without your CJ? :rolleyes:

Diving.....when I can..

img1196e.jpg

copyofimg1068.jpg

keylargo.jpg

I like to jump out of perfectly good airplanes... Also enjoy my reef tank and flying my helicopters! :)

Wheeling and fishing are fun but my passion is surfing (it's like crack, but legal and does not hurt others).

coldwater ...Wow, where did you dive? how come the image/ sculpture of Jesus is there? could you tell me more about it? please i'm pretty much interested. :)

CJ's right. It was placed there in 1961 as a gift by the Cressi family. (famous for dive gear) It is a replica of the original that was placed 1954, in Genoa Italy. The actual name is "ll Christo Degli Abissi" The statue is very shallow, and being at only 25' is a popular second "off gassing" dive after diving one of the deep wrecks off shore. The crows nest in one of the pictures is of the DUANE, which sits at about 130' SW.

I guess you could say 4x4ing is my lifestyle, playing guitar is my hobby and doing proactive work to keep public lands open is my passion

I like to jump out of perfectly good airplanes... flying my helicopters! :)

I too jump out of planes, but helicopters? RC?
RC RockCrawling that and fishing.
Passion......hmmmm it would have to be cars,
I love cars, trucks, jeeps, bugs, low riders, sport trucks, classics, restorods, rat rods, you name it.

Example: Went to a car show saw a beautiful '50 Merc, black with ghost pinstrip flames fading blue to purple, my buddies and their wives and my wife saw the chick flash her boobies., I did not.

Yes, I'm a sick sick man.
But I'm seeking help and I'm gonna check myself into the henryford clinic.

I too jump out of planes, but helicopters? RC? ~~~
I have had a small amount of seat time in a few helicopters - some day I hope to get my license and I really, really want to build one (when I retire). :)

I mostly fly / crash my RC ones... :D

Had a thunder tiger raptor before I joined back up, sold it.
I should get another, hmmmmm........

Fishing and camping would do it for me. There is nothing better than relieving some stress by getting out of town for the weekend and relaxing by a fire and a fishing pole. And although there isn't much out here, storm chasing (to an extent) has always interested me.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks