Bill D

Parting out a 1955 CJ-5

Parting out a 1955 CJ-5

Bill D

Active Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1980 CJ5 Renegade. 6-258 engine, Howell FI, T-176 four speed, 300 transfer with Terra Low 4:1 gears, Dana 30 front with ARB air locker, AMC 20 rear with one piece axles and welded axle tubes and an ARB air locker. Both differentials running 3.73:1 R&P's. Onboard air, Warn 8,000lb. Winch- - -
2003 Jeep TJ "Rubicon" with all the Rubicon goodies, Terra-Flex 3" lift, adjustable track bar, sway bar disconnects, LED headlight conversion, Quadratec 9000 winch. - - -

1963 Willys CJ5 with a 134 ci F - head, three speed T90 tranny and a Warn overdrive. - - -

1949 CJ-3A. My latest acquisition and favorite plaything.
Bill D submitted a new listing:

Parting out a 1955 CJ-5 - Parting out a 1955 CJ-5

I am parting out a 1955 CJ-5 that was a former project that the guy got tired of. I have everything but the original engine. He had started to put it back together with a small block Chevy and it is mounted to the T-91 transmission with an adapter plate. Most parts are in decent condition as is the tub which comes with a good Wyoming title. This vehicle is in Colorado Springs and parts would have to be picked up here. Make me an offer on anything.

Learn more about this listing...

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks