Need group buy,upholstery! Restoring a 1970 Renegade 1

Need group buy,upholstery! Restoring a 1970 Renegade 1

honeywells41

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1970 CJ5 Renegade 1, Dauntless 225 odd fire w/ upgreded period correct Delco electronic distributor, T14A 3spd, Spicer 18 sgl stick T-case, Dana 27 front & Dana 44 rear. Absolutely bone stock, uncut, unmolested.
I am restoring a 1970 Renegade 1 & have found a vendor that is currently making full upholstery kits. I did purchase a kit from this vendor & found that the pinstripe inserts were not correct for my build. The kit I received had wide space white pinstripe inserts & my Jeep was built with a narrow space white pinstripe inserts.

This vendor can get the correct material from SMS upholstery but he needs to have a monetary commitment from 4 people before he will order the correct material. SMS has a minimum order for this material since they don't stock it anymore.

I have already placed my order! That leaves 3 more commitments needed.

Go look at www.jeepsterguru.com the CJ5 CJ6 section. The picture shows red but he makes it in black with the correct narrow space white pinstripe also.

Last edited:
I'll pass this info to the guy that bought my Ren 2 (same upholstery).
You will have better luck posting this on earlyCJ5.com

I am working it there also. Thanks for the support.

UPDATE!!! The guy that is making these kits was able to order a smaller amount of narrow space pinstripe material and received enough to make my kit & one more.

We found out he can order smaller quantities of this material so you won't have to wait for him to get 4 orders now.

So, someone will be able to get a kit soon if you place your order at www.jeepsterguru.com
:chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks