Natural Bridge Ky. July 12th & 13th

Natural Bridge Ky. July 12th & 13th

Old Dog

Always Off-Roading Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
83 CJ7 350 tbi, TH350, D300 twin sticked & clocked, narrowed Chief D44 Eaton Elocker & Moser shafts, Explorer 8.8 Detroit locker, 410's, RE 4.5" spring lift 1" body lift, 35" Claws, cage tied to frame, Corbeau baja seats, HD tie rod and draglink, u-bolts flipped, custom skid plate and sliders, Warn 9.5ti winch with Amsteel synthetic line
Hey guys Petescj and myself are going to go to natural bridge ky. JULY 12th & 13th (I think, at least if Pete has a jeep running by than :D)
Natural Bridge is about 1 hour east of Lexington ky.
This ride is open to anyone who wants to come, the more the better.
There is everything from dirt roads to rock ledges, come enjoy the ride with us.
Post up if you think you can make it, or want more info.
Here's a link to some pic's I've taken over the years Natural Bridge 4X4 Photos by deadeye_2009 | Photobucket

Last edited by a moderator:
re: Natural Bridge Ky. July 12th & 13th

I think, at least if Pete has a jeep running by than :D

Here's a link to some pic's I've taken over the years Natural Bridge 4X4 Photos by deadeye_2009 | Photobucket

A minor technicality. :) This has been being planned ( dreamed about for me ) a long time now. Time to make it true. When you guys look through those pics youll understand why I wanna check it out. It'll also give some of us East Coast guys a nice wheeling experience. :cool:

The wife just reminded me that our daughter is due to have her 1st. baby around that time.(don't know how I forgot that) I'm really hoping that she picks a different weekend as I will have to be there when the grandson comes.:)

The wife just reminded me that our daughter is due to have her 1st. baby around that time.(don't know how I forgot that) I'm really hoping that she picks a different weekend as I will have to be there when the grandson comes.:)

Take her with and pre run the trail a week earlier. You should have a grand child in no time. :D

I think everyones still hibernating. :)

I'm watching... but alas, not going... :drool::drool:

I've been waiting for someone to post a trail report though! I need my fix of new wheeling pics! :eek:

:chug:
~ Jr

I think everyones still hibernating. :)
Hey Pete I like the new yellow jeep avatar, enen if it is a tj.:)

Hey Pete I like the new yellow jeep avatar, enen if it is a tj.:)

I know I couldnt find a Cj one. I just decided I needed to see what a Jeep looked like with the wheels actually turning. :D

So far you have one guy signed up who hasnt even gotten the Cj he'll be driving yet. :wtf:

So far you have one guy signed up who hasnt even gotten the Cj he'll be driving yet. :wtf:
Maybe it's still to cold to be thinking of riding. I know we have a few members that live within a few hours of there. :dunno:
It might help if I take the pic's of the jeeps on their sides out of the album. :D Don't worry though I won't let that happen to you.;)

It might help if I take the pic's of the jeeps on their sides out of the album. :D Don't worry though I'll make sure that happens to you repeatedly.;)

Wow thanks. :D

Hey Pete there's been 136 views. Either noone thinks you will have a jeep by than, or no one wants to be alone in the woods with us. :confused:

I would love to come wheeling with you guys, feel like I could learn alot and have some fun but College and work dont want to cooperate and let me go. Love to see some pics and hear about it tho.

Hey Pete there's been 136 views. Either noone thinks you will have a jeep by than, or no one wants to be alone in the woods with us. :confused:

It could be both. :laugh:

The guy pulled the Pittsburgh Craigslist ad he had up for it like he said. Im pretty sure the snow will have melted by June.

Maybe we will creep people out even more and show up in Blue , V-8 powered, automatic Cjs. It is freezing here today and I just wanna bump the thread. Id have to take some lift out of it and put some new shoes on it.

East coasters "WAKE UP" :)

Jeep CJ7

Is that the one you've been looking at or a new one?
It doesn't look to bad other than being a little on the tall side, makes me wonder if it's SOA.

Good looking vehicle.

This won't be too expensive Dear! That's what I keep saying. Over and over again.

To my novice eyes it appears soa, looks like the spring in the back is flat. I know my 4in lift springs look more curved than that and thats sitting higher than I am

Yeah after looking at it some more I think it is s.o.a. :( It was just posted yesterday.

Wish I could make it, but I have Annual Training at Ft. Knox beginning on that weekend. Have fun!

Wish I could make it, but I have Annual Training at Ft. Knox beginning on that weekend. Have fun!

Make it semi -annual. :D Ok thats not an option.

Thank you for your service. :chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom