nankang mudstars?

nankang mudstars?

wrangler rider

Active Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
95 wrangler with 88 4.2 carbed with puguetoe(?) 5spd both fresh rebuilds, spring over, 3inch body, spring arched 2 inches and stiffened, 10 inches of total lift on 36inch tsls 8k mile marker winch, ect.
1969 dodge charger rt se 440, 727 torqueflite 3.55 suregrip with 8 3/4 axle, everyone is making her a headache for me but i love her 1000xs more then my jeep
2005 dodge 3500 cummins 6speed dually work truck, not mine
anyone use them? i think i might get a set for my jeep 32/12/r16 i can get them for $200 for 2 and $200 a piece for the other 2
right now ive got a 95 wrangler 4.2 carbed, 5 speed, 10inch lift, on 36's tsl, welded front axle, but i want to take out my spring over (i have 3inch body, soa, and springs arched 2 inches) and let my axles live for a while longer, and my 36s are about worn out, so is my clutch so i wanted to downsize before i put in the clutch.
thanks and have a happy new yall!

Hey, never heard of Nankang, but I googled the brand and read that they're the best tires in all of Red Communist China. Seriously.
Also, I looked on a site that sells tires pretty cheap- couldn't find that brand or that size. I did find some in 32/11.5/15.

The BFGs, Coopers and Goodyears in the link below are American made and range from $157-$184 a tire.
Onlinetires.com - TIRES Search Results

Another decent site for tires is treaddepot.com
By the way, some stores, such as Discount Tire, will match prices (with shipping) on internet tires. Good luck.

thanks, anyone ever use them?

i have decided against them, thanks again buck
now looking at fierce attitudes

I worked at a tire n repair shop carried a lot of them had them on my old bronco did excellent in sand mud and river buddy put em on his diesel for truck pulls and does well I recommend them

Thanks, I want with 33in Fierce Attitudes MTs theyre great so far good on asphault, great on everything else, and they look naughty

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks