my other truck

CTD 2500

001hmr.jpg

hey guys,i do have an f-150,'91 ford extended cab but it isn't a 4x4,wish it was.it's just a half ton i bought ten or so years ago to have more room inside.when i first got it i was married with a wife and step daughter,divorced now but still very good friends.the truck isn't much to look at,clear coat is peeling off real bad but can't afford to paint it.i'm thinking of selling it and buying a jeep cherokee of some kind,something with air conditioning.it gets very hot in the deep south as some of you know.good luck with ya'lls trucks.:)

My work truck is a 06 F250 4x4 Crew Cab with a Powerstroke , my play truck is a 52 Studebaker 2 1/2 ton 6x6 :D

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 79
  • Deuce Trip March 1st 012.jpg
    Deuce Trip March 1st 012.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 104
good lookin trucks hole.that deuce and a half reminds of my army days of viet nam.lots of offroadin over there.

My work/Tow truck is a 1995 Dodge 2500 4x4, 8.0L V10, 4:10s's, Posi in rear.

good lookin trucks hole.that deuce and a half reminds of my army days of viet nam.lots of offroadin over there.
Thank you sir, as much as I love the 8 theres nothing like off-roading in the Deuce! Ps, thank you for your service, God bless you !

Do I need to put on my flame suit if I tell you guys I drive an '07 Tundra...? Either way, cant deny it, Ive always been a fan of the F150s...

I have a 96 F150 XLT Its beat on the outside badly {No rust but many dents} But it only has 60k original miles.I swapped a ZF5 from an F250 Granny low overdrive.Gets me Jeep parts when I need it to.

Alotta Jeep owners with Fords on this site.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom