Misc. Moto cross

I never did any racing, but I did have a Honda XL500 4 stroke that I rode and had a lot of fun with. Had a big ole sprocket on the back, seemed like it would almost climb a telephone pole. Have fun.

Yeah I would only be good with soft riding now. A good fall would not be good at all. That’s really a young person thing for those who can heal back up. I’m pretty brittle these days myself.

I never did any racing, but I did have a Honda XL500 4 stroke that I rode and had a lot of fun with. Had a big ole sprocket on the back, seemed like it would almost climb a telephone pole. Have fun.
Still have my old 2 stroke YZ 250. When it gets on the pipe it's almost impossible to keep the front wheel down.
I'm wearing my Huskavarna t shirt today to show a little support. One of the craziest bikes I ever fixed / rode was a 390 single Husky with an auto trans. Everyone I would test drive it I would lay it down because I would lock up the front brake because I automatically pulled the lever for the non existent clutch... :rofl:

only ever street rode and now not even that due to arthritis in my hands and the nuts on the road

How were the races?

I think it's crazy how much some of us here have in common!
I love dirt bikes too. Current ride is a crf 250x. Nice little bike and I made it street legal too. Great for exploring the mountains.
honda.jpg

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom