Mile Marker Hydraulic winch

Mile Marker Hydraulic winch

Kane

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ-8 Restomod Scout axles 4 wheel disks, 258, ax15, D300.
So I have a Mile Marker Fully hydraulic winch but I need the Jeep CJ specific hose adapter kit and they don't seem to have them anymore. does anyone here run this particular winch who might be able to get me a parts list for fittings. I mainly need sizes and the proper angles.

Cant remember. I will have to look when I get home. It is about 10 years olds and is the 10500 pound model.

Kane, you may be in the "it just got to old to make parts for" black hole. What you will have to do is find a place that deals in hydraulic lines and going to them with a list of what you need so that they can make/find the hoses you need. You will probably get better quality parts this way than just ordering any old long hose from just anyone, I say this because remember the Hydraulic system will need to be of good quality to avoid leaks.
You will have to upgrade the power steering pump also.

IMHO you need to rig up a power steering cooler like old Fords use to run & a larger fluid reserve wouldn't be a bad idea either.;)
68-PS-cooler.jpg

The winch comes with most of the hoses, valves and soleniods but the way they are set up is, you need to by the adapter kits to fit specific vehicles. I just need a few fittings to be able to install the mile marker pieces to my Jeep. I was hoping that somebody might have this winch and may know the exact fittings I need because I am lazy. I am sure when I get off my butt and actually start putting the parts on I can figure it out but I like to be able to have the parts ready when I do it. I work in industry so getting fittings is no problem for me.

It is a T1155 10,500 pound 2 speed model. Like I said this is a ten or more year old winch. Mile Marker made their debut with this winch and then switched to electrical a few years later.

I guess I should have went back to their site because they did a major revamp and they show everything again including the valve kit parts numbers. Guess I am good to go.

I guess I should have went back to their site because they did a major revamp and they show everything again including the valve kit parts numbers. Guess I am good to go.
Glad you found the info! :chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom