Machine guns every where

Machine guns every where
I thought I read somewhere that in England, you have access to "deactivated" stuff like DShK HMGs and RPG-7s and the like.
Also BMP armored personnel carriers.

Lots of stuff that is not available here in the states

Not that i'm aware of. If it's deactivated you may be able to have it as an ornament. but not to use as a gun.

BMP personnel carrier maybee i think you can but not with a working gun. would have to be deactivated.

But you can have crossbows and compound bows and air riffles ect.

Not that i'm aware of. If it's deactivated you may be able to have it as an ornament. but not to use as a gun.

BMP personnel carrier maybee i think you can but not with a working gun. would have to be deactivated.

But you can have crossbows and compound bows and air riffles ect.

I think they should ban longbows!
Of all places that should know how dangerous they are, you'd think it would be "Bloody Ol' England" .:laugh:

thinking my Welsh relatives need to watch the skies

GA, is one of the states that you can own a full autos and silencers. It was realy neat to watch the guys firing them and you didn't need hearing protection.:)
I am looking into the permit to get one just to play with.:D
thats raht we got the death penalty to and we use it (ron white talkin about texas but ga ain't skeered either) :chug:

gentlemen please!! Piracy is the growth industry of the new millennium.
If we had any sence we would be taking over a small country and pillaging the oceans. Just be sure to watch out for Navy Seals with .50's and don't mess with U.S. ships. The odds of success are good as far as I can see. The ocean is the only place on the planet where there is no law at all. The last totally free space on earth.:cool:
'

That sounds like my kinda cruise!!!!!:notworthy:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks