///M fans?

///M fans?

peep6543

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1966 Jeep CJ5, 2003 BMW E46 330Xi
Any Jeep fans happen to be Bimmer lovers here too? Havent seen much since I have joined a few months back.

I drive a smoked '03 E46 330Xi.

Attachments

• DSCN0325.jpg
    DSCN0325.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCN0326.jpg
    DSCN0326.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 145
I like looking at them, but I have a written in stone rule in my home. Live under my roof, and you drive American iron, period. I do In fact like German cars, :cool: they damn sure know how to build a machine. But Japanese cars will be set on fire and pushed into the river. This rule will stay In efect until American auto makers are back in full swing, and even then, no Jap cars, not ever.

That's a clean 3 my friend
My wife hates it. :cool: She drove it once about 4 years ago and hasn't been in it since...probably a good thing since she tends to park by feel.

American iron...give them a push..they're getting it finally...there's no reason a small economical car can't be fun to drive (something Europe discovered many years ago). The sheer brillance of the latest Corvette's could so easily be translated down towards the more economical models. I expect to see some interesting and great things come out of Dodge via Fiat's input. Ford is expected to bring to the US some of their Europe influenced counter parts...Focus RS for one....bad A BAD WORD little car.:cool: Chevy...don't know about them...they seem content to set their sights on going head to head with the Japanese and produce appliance based auto's (boring) even though they have a couple incredible winners in the Corvette and Cadillac CTS (shame to lose the Pontiac G8...that thing was hot!!!).
American auto industry needs to forget about filling a need...they have to inspire...they have to put a smile on the face of every customer who drives one of their cars regardless of how much it costs...a smile that doesn't vanish after a half dozen car payments. I for one think they can do it.:chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks