Lost my buddy

Lost my buddy

Old Dog

Always Off-Roading Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
83 CJ7 350 tbi, TH350, D300 twin sticked & clocked, narrowed Chief D44 Eaton Elocker & Moser shafts, Explorer 8.8 Detroit locker, 410's, RE 4.5" spring lift 1" body lift, 35" Claws, cage tied to frame, Corbeau baja seats, HD tie rod and draglink, u-bolts flipped, custom skid plate and sliders, Warn 9.5ti winch with Amsteel synthetic line
Lost my 5 year old pound puppy to a form of bone cancer today.
Took him to the vet to get put down this morning, and got him in the
ground this afternoon. Been a sad day here.:(
Charley will be missed.

I truly feel your loss.

Scruffy, our 15 year old "puppy" breathed his last at the vets office last Thursday. Had to free him from a body that was failing fast. He passed in my arms.
Scruffy.png

Sorry for your loss. Tumors took both my choc. labs, still miss 'em.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Lost my Brittney in my arms to Lyme disease last July.

Me and my aussie, Moe, Hope your friend went easy , Our sympathy.:cool:

I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm sure he had a great five years with you though. We'll be dealing with the same soon enough. Our pup is 16 years old, deaf, nearly blind, and she can't make it up and down the stairs anymore, but she's still a really happy dog, so we're waiting on that long drive to the vet until her quality of life goes away.

O.D. I'm so sorry for your loss. They are members of the family and it hurts like **** to lose one. :(

Sorry about your loss. I have had to put down a couple of my dogs and my horse and it's very hard. Everytime this happens I say to myself that I
won't get another one and then...... So far I have last 6 months since my last one. They are more than pets they are family and best friends.

So so sorry to hear. Dogs are easily "Mans best friend". My constant companion "Jet" fills my heart daily. Time heals, but dammit that doesn't help much. I need to love "Jet" more. Be well Old Dog! Rest easy Charley! :chug:

Old Dog, and others, I am sorry for the loss. Reading this made me cry!

I have a healer/collie mix. And I dont know what I would do without her. She's my giant lap dog.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks