Lost For 10 days

And the why for winches----------

Not to mention a lot of available wood and one would assume the dip had some kind of jack. Too bad he put the kids into that situation but ZERO empathy here for that dumb behind dad.

But then maybe there wasn't enough water to wash his hands off if he got them muddy.

Idiot! I happened upon a guy in a Bronco hopelessly stuck in the snow at dusk one time. 5 young kids in the truck, 7 miles from the nearest plowed road and at the bottom of a river canyon. 7 mile hike out, uphill in the dark with 2 feet of snow on the ground. No way he could have gotten them out. I read him the riot act. Those kids would have froze to death if I hadn't heard his engine revving. No one else around for miles, or days for that matter.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks