Liberty ~ Diesel

Liberty ~ Diesel

4x4Sugar

Jeeper
Thanks
My sister had a baby last November. She is wanting to get a Jeep Liberty and found out they come with diesel engines too. She is a diesel nut. Her very first truck was a Dodge Dually diesel and she has been hooked every since. She swears she will get better fuel efficiency and lower insurance for the Libery Diesel. Anyone got one?

My sister had a baby last November. She is wanting to get a Jeep Liberty and found out they come with diesel engines too. She is a diesel nut. Her very first truck was a Dodge Dually diesel and she has been hooked every since. She swears she will get better fuel efficiency and lower insurance for the Libery Diesel. Anyone got one?

I do not, but a good friend bought one for his wife. They have had it about a year or so now, and love it. They say the mileage is great, and it's been dependable and comfortable.

I do not, but a good friend bought one for his wife. They have had it about a year or so now, and love it. They say the mileage is great, and it's been dependable and comfortable.

Well I guess she has a point there then. :rolleyes: I had a Dodge Durango for several years and I truly loved the SUV Mama theme I had going there so I can totally respect her thoughts on this but one of my main concerns about her getting a Liberty was because they are so top heavy and she has such a lead foot! I have always heard they are super easy to flip. :eek:

Well I guess she has a point there then. :rolleyes: I had a Dodge Durango for several years and I truly loved the SUV Mama theme I had going there so I can totally respect her thoughts on this but one of my main concerns about her getting a Liberty was because they are so top heavy and she has such a lead foot! I have always heard they are super easy to flip. :eek:
I've always thought it more the driver than the vehicle. You can flip any thing if you try hard enough.;)

I've always thought it more the driver than the vehicle. You can flip any thing if you try hard enough.;)

Well there you go. Every vehicle has It's limitations. Jeeps shouldn't be on a road circuit, and a Ferarri should stay out of the woods! Heather has never said anything about it having bad manners in the past, and she puts about 85 miles a day on it on average. I'd say go take one for a ride and check it out.

Everything except my Willys has a diesel engine even the lawn mower is diesel. Lower insurance, I don't know about that, but I guess compared to what. Better fuel mileage, absolutely, I drive a 1 ton 4x4 pick up truck and average 18mpg in the city. lots of SUV's are barely getting that, also retail or trade in value is higher.

Tell you what! If the US would get off its :censored: and allow the European diesels here - we would be better off... :(

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks