La Plata Mountains 2014

La Plata Mountains 2014
They look more like paintings pictures. :notworthy:

I agree those pictures are amazing and look like paintings. I've been wanting to get to that area with my jeep for a long time and will

BusaDave, your pics are amazing!! More trail reports please! I picked up my first ever 4wd&Sport Utility magazine 23 years ago, and in it was Blanca Peak, and the Alpine Loop. And i fell in love with Colorado then. It's still on my list of must visit places, once my boys are a bit older. I just spent several hours reading your trail reports, ignoring everyone elses. Man, amazing!! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks
I love jeep'n in the mountains and posting my stories and pictures. Several years ago someone on this site that was viewing my posts said "WOW, we all have to go to Colorado and Dave, you'll have to show us the trails!"
And so it was decided, Jeep-CJ members were coming to Colorado and I was volunteered to show them the mountain trails. I organized a week of trail rides. Every year since then we've been having Jeep-CJ trail rides here in SW Colorado. This year will be the 7th Annual Jeep-CJ Trail Ride. Graveltraveller, you and everyone else is welcome. It will be from August 13th through the 19th and Ouray will be our base. I haven't yet posted the announcement but I really must start that thread. . . like now. :eek:

Thanks
I love jeep'n in the mountains and posting my stories and pictures. Several years ago someone on this site that was viewing my posts said "WOW, we all have to go to Colorado and Dave, you'll have to show us the trails!"
And so it was decided, Jeep-CJ members were coming to Colorado and I was volunteered to show them the mountain trails. I organized a week of trail rides. Every year since then we've been having Jeep-CJ trail rides here in SW Colorado. This year will be the 7th Annual Jeep-CJ Trail Ride. Graveltraveller, you and everyone else is welcome. It will be from August 13th through the 19th and Ouray will be our base. I haven't yet posted the announcement but I really must start that thread. . . like now. :eek:

My goal is to make this trip! post up the planning thread soon!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks