Keenan

Jeeper
Thanks
Make - Jeep
Model - Gladiator
Concept year - 2005
Production year - N/A
Engine 2.8 litre 4 cylinder

The Jeep Gladiator has the looks of an elongated Jeep Wrangler with a pick up bed. The Gladiator has the traditional Jeep outdoor, off road features such as open-air canvas roof, removable doors and a fold-down windshield.

JEEP_GLADIATOR.jpg

I think this car is the right car for me :)

Thanks,
~Keenan

That thing is pure sex. BUT! What the hell are they thinking with that engine??? I would looooove to see a nice little diesel power in that baby, and a 4.7 option.

looks like the production issue JK-8 (is that the right name?) being made for the Egyptian Army.
It has a diesel engine in it, just for you CW! But I think a Hemi would suit it better!

Thanks for the information and the photo. This Gladiator Jeep looks sporty. I think you might really consider buying this one. The specs are great too.

Has anyone heard anything else about this jeep i would love one. and the 2.8 turbo diesel is great. if you look on jeepforum.com there was a thread of a 2.8l swap into a wrangler guy uses as a dd and gets high 40 to low 50's mpg. 160hp and 300trq arent bad for a jeep being that the later 70's cjs with the 304 only made 160hp from the factory.

Make - Jeep
Model - Gladiator
Concept year - 2005
Production year - N/A
Engine 2.8 litre 4 cylinder

The Jeep Gladiator has the looks of an elongated Jeep Wrangler with a pick up bed. The Gladiator has the traditional Jeep outdoor, off road features such as open-air canvas roof, removable doors and a fold-down windshield.

JEEP_GLADIATOR.jpg

I think this car is the right car for me :)

Thanks,
~Keenan

Holy smokes I think I am in love! :banana:

if they do come out with a new Gladiator truck, I will sell my Ram and get one, those are just to cool, plus this old style hemi of mine gets 16 to the gallon, the new ones have the 4 6 8 feature and get much more

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks