Build Thread jeep cj7 304's lil build thread.

Build Thread jeep cj7 304's lil build thread.

jeep cj7 304

Active Jeeper
Thanks
Alright, well I have just recieved the next 2 or so pieces in my jig saw puzzle I like to call my jeep. This first picture should be pretty self explanatory, its my genright boulder fenders. I have rocker guards being built now by T&T Customs, I will hopefully go pick them up on friday in Wyoming. I should be ordering the tub guards from genright soon, but that might have to wait a little longer as at the moment I have dried out the well.:eek: But once I have those my lower half will be complete, except for maybe one or two pieces I have been thinking about. Then it's time for some paint to be blasted on and many other things I don't want to think about yet.
DSC04090.png

Lets see if you guys can guess what this big hunk of metal is for below me.
DSC04091.jpg

Thanks and stay tuned for more.

Looking great! I really like the tube fenders!

That tube kinda looks like a belt tube for shoulder harnesses to a roll bar??? :)

Looking great! I really like the tube fenders!

That tube kinda looks like a belt tube for shoulder harnesses to a roll bar??? :)

That's exactly right. Good call!

I just picked up my rocker guards yesterday, so I'll get pictures up as soon as I can. I have a lot of bare steel sitting around my house right now, its kinda scary how much my jeep will weigh once I'm done with everything.

alright I got a coat of paint on them and they are now mounted up for good. I just got them done in time for the pikes peak international hill climb yesterday, so I could drive the jeep up to watch it. I'll put the pictures in the link on the previous post.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom