Error Image embeds

Masscj7

Senior Jeeper
Lifetime Supporter
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ7, SBC 350, Dana 300, D30, AMC20
Hi CJ,
Been noticing when posting in Tapatalk, that the image url/link don’t seem to always be embedding in the post. You’ll see the photos attach to the thread, but they won’t seem to show embedded till you save the draft and relaunch the draft message. At that point the photos will appear within the text of the post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you give the url that is giving you a problem so I can check with my phone?

I should clarify, they will imbed when the draft is posted, but when composing a post, you’ll see the photo attach but not imbed. Not a huge deal, but I like to put the image below the related text.

I’ll try to replicate it tonight in my build post.

CJ, not sure if you did anything, but the posting process worked perfect for a post in my build log. Whatever issue I was having is gone now. Thanks for offering to help.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks