Holy Tornado!

Holy Tornado!

CoreyYoungCj577

Senior Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 cj7 232 inline 6,Dana 20 Tc,T-150 Trans, stock diffs.
So while me and my fiancee and friend and my parents were picking up our new horse a Tornado hit Billings,MT where we live, and it tore the roof off of our Rimrock Event center that we call the Metra, and it tore panels and siding along with flipping a bus, and moving a trailer from somewhere and destroying a whole building and parts of others! and now my fiancee is out of work until further notice! But the great part is we missed the whole storm while we were picking up Trigger(our new horse) and didnt spook her and she was being a great girl and Sami gets to go work with her tommorow, She isnt broke :) but all in all the last two days have sucked!!!

Here is a Video!
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978315969

Last edited:
Damn glad everyones okay.Isn't it unusual for a tornado in Billings?I'm originally from the midwest and tornados were common.Never a dull moment when them things hit the ground.

good to hear your all ok.:chug: Good luck with the new horse.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks