help with trails

help with trails

wade5247

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1984 cj7 strait six with a five speed
2007 dodge ram 2500 mega cab 4x4 diesel (5.9)
Hey, guys looking for a little help, trying to find some trails that are close to me. Nothing serious just simple weekend trail rides with the family prefer within 5 to 6 hrs of San Angelo, tx. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Go west my friend! Big bend area has miles available I'm told.

This won't be too expensive Dear! That's what I keep saying. Over and over again.

Sometimes your local 4wd shop will have literature on trails that will cover the whole state. Another option would be a club that will be found online. There are a few guys from Texas that post on this forum that might be able to help you out also. I get a lot of help on Google Earth where I sometimes plan week vacations. Just searching the net is a lot of help. Ghost towns and old mining trails are good due to their locations and one time wagon trails that are now heavily eroded are good 4wd trails and locations. Keep an eye out for the drug routes that can lead to problems, I once had a fellow club member get his Jeep stolen, but the guy couldn't figure how to operate a reverse pattern automatic trans and left it just down the road.

Thank y'all for your help now is there anyone in the area that would be interested in going to Big Bend for a weekend or maybe a three day weekend?

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom